TLPI provides a range of Tribal Healing to Wellness Court trainings including:
- Healing to Wellness Court Webinars
- Healing to Wellness Court Enhancement Trainings
- Tribal Track presentations at the National Association of Drug Court Professionals (NADCP) Annual Conference
The Tribal Law and Policy Institute provides on-site technical assistance (TA) for requesting tribes seeking assistance in implementing or enhancing their Tribal Healing to Wellness Court. Typical assistance includes:
· Revising Wellness Court Policies and Procedures
· Tribal Healing to Wellness Court Team Building
· Best Practices for Drug and Alcohol Treatment
To request Trainings and/or Technical Assistance, please visit our Request Technical Assistance page.
Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts Mailing List
If you would like to receive important updates on Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts, information on upcoming Trainings and Technical Assistance visits, or more information to assist you in developing and implementing your Tribal Healing to Wellness Court; Please sign up for our Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts Mailing List.
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit our Tribal Drug Courts Mailing List Archives.